I have learnt some interesting things this week.
1) Auburn is the best hair colour ever.
2. This is the best way to examine a slug on the floor:
3. Don’t drink Pimms when you are really really tired, and just before studying the Bible. It doesn’t make for ‘wise sayings’, nor help you find the words to say…
4. Dogs don’t tend to enjoy wheelbarrow races as much as we humans do.
5. Peacock feathers look darn good with Calla Lilies.
6. My dog walks very strangely.
7. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT chop off the end of the ball of your finger in the middle of wedding flowers. Blood goes everywhere, it’s very painful and jobs are much, much harder with a big plaster on the end of a finger.Posted by robyn | 3 comments